Thursday, October 17, 2013

TOUCH Thursdays No.3

I want a man who would Trust me (even when I say that the earth is square and not round)

I want a man who is an Optimist who makes every thorny path feel like a bed of roses (and look at the brighter side of the things even when I hit his BMW to a tree)

I want a man who would Understand my emotional outbursts and my moodiness (and brings me chocolates even when I call him a lousy, good for nothing, lazy bum when I am PMSing ;-))

I want a man who is Chivalrous, you know the kind who pays the bill or opens the door for you(and does the dishes and cook a gourmet meal for you occasionally)

I want a man who is Humorous and makes me laugh till my stomach aches

I want my  man to TOUCH my soul and make my heart sing (by looking at all the diamonds that he has bought me)

I am sorry if the above statements are full of cliches. but this pretty much sums up what I want in a man ;-)

2 comments: